- The only locking thru-axle track mount. Fits existing tracks in Toyota® Tacoma & Tundra, Jeep Gladiator, Chevy®, GMC®, and Nissan® truck beds
- Carries forks with 12x100mm, 12x110mm, 15x100mm, “Boost” 15x110mm, and 20x110mm thru-axles. Interchangeable shims included to provide secure thru-axle fit
- Fits QR bikes with https://www.rockymounts.com/collections/parts-and-accessories/products/dummy-axle-and-9mm-qr sold separately
- Wide mouth opening for easy bike loading/unloading and a T-Bolt that adjusts for a firm hold so the thru-axle cannot be removed when locked
- Carries 1 bike, up to 35 lbs
- Lock core and keys included
- Track mounting hardware included
Note: If you want a specific core # to match your current locks, type the four digit Rocky Mounts code (ex. E144) in the "Comments" field and checkout and we will match them.
Fit Memo- Toyota Tacoma. From 2016 and on, the Tacoma does not come a rail installed behind the cab, only on the sides. If you want to buy this rail and place the DriveShaft Track here, you need to flip the bulkhead trim piece around to provide clearance. See the info at the Tacoma World Forum for pics.